Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Turkish Retail Packaging Market – The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers
* Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Turkish Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Turkish packaging market.
* The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation within Turkey’s consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper andBoard.
* The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential.
* It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Turkish packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Introduction and Landscape
* Why was the report written?
– Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the CPG market.
* What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
– As consumer product demand evolves, the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves – favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
* What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
– The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market.
* What makes this report unique and essential to read?
– The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010-2016. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Key Features and Benefits
Comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
Detailed analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industry.
Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Turkey packaging industry.
Overview of the competitive landscape in Turkey’s packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
The average household size in Turkey was 3.7 in 2012, which is at the higher side when compared to other European countries such as France, Germany and the UK. The trend of children living with their parents until they get married is one of the major factors for large household sizes in Turkey. This trend drives demand for larger pack sizes for family consumption. Packaging formats that are large packs, occupy less shelf space, and have longer shelf life are expected to witness greater demand.
The decreasing unemployment rate indicates a rise in disposable income and growing purchasing power of the Turkish consumers, this in turn has resulted in an increase in consumer spending. Consumers are therefore expected to experiment with new products and brands, indicating opportunities for CPG companies to introduce new products which encourage consumers to experiment. Packaging can be used as a tool by CPG companies to differentiate their products from their competitors who offer similar products or goods.
Organized retail channels are increasingly growing their presence in Turkish retail market owing to rising urbanization, rising per capita income and urge of Turkish consumer for the most convenient shopping experience. Changing consumption habits of consumer as a consequence of urbanization and a large number of people entering the workforce will boost the demand for retail ready packaging.
Growing disposable incomes are prompting middle class consumers to aspire for newer and premium products. Masstige products can be used to target the growing middle class population. Packaging plays a key role as the packaging needs to replicate the appearance of premium products.
With growing online penetration in the Turkish market, secondary packaging, corrugated paper and board packaging in particular, is an essential pre-requisite to ensure protected delivery of the product. Packaging manufacturers consider newer types of packaging that are cost effective and also enhance online visibility of the product.
To order this report:
US: +1 866 325 7446
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600
ListFree.org: Embedded data.