DtiCorp.com Is Introducing The New Honeywell THX9421R5013 Touchscreen Thermostat
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Popular HVAC online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing the brand new Honeywell THX9421R5013 Touchscreen Thermostat. The Honeywell Prestige 2.0 and Prestige IAQ 2.0 Systems feature an effortless, 7-Day programmable color touchscreen thermostat that provides control of temperature, humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation for up to 4 Heat/2 Cool heat pump systems or up to 3 Heat/2 Cool conventional systems for residential and commercial applications.
- RedLINK Compatible: Increase your content and profit per job by including RedLINK accessories that meet your customers comfort and convenience needs. RedLINK accessories include the Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Portable Comfort Control (PCC), Equipment Interface Module (EIM), RedLINK Internet Gateway, Wireless Indoor Sensor, TrueSTEAM humidifier with Wireless Adapter, TrueZONE zoning panel with Wireless Adapter, Vent Boost Remote and Entry/Exit Remote.
- Customizable Service Reminders: Set up to 10 service reminders. Choose from the pre-set options or customize your own. Reminders based on date, outdoor temperature or a dry contact input will alert customers with instructions to contact you for assistance.
- Delta T Alerts and Diagnostics: Alerts give customers a sense of security while also enabling you to service or replace the equipment prior to a loss of heating or cooling. Based on limits you set at installation, customers can be alerted when their system is not operating as expected. The system alert will instruct customers to contact you for assistance. Requires EIM.
- Delta T Installer Test: Save time by viewing Delta T while running a system test to verify proper operation. Requires EIM.
- Universal Inputs – S1 and S2: Assignable inputs allow you to configure Indoor and Outdoor Temperature Sensors, Discharge and Return Air Sensors or Dry Contact Devices. Dry Contact Devices can be used to trip pre-set or customized alerts on the thermostat home screen. Requires EIM.
- User Interaction Log: The interaction log stores history of thermostat setting changes including temperature, system and installer setup. The interaction log can be used to save time by determining if the issue is a system error or an accidental user error.
- Configurable for Residential and Light Commercial Applications: One thermostat does it all to meet the needs of Residential and Light Commercial applications. Simply select Residential or Commercial during the installer setup. If Commercial is selected, the thermostat will use commercial language, meet building codes and offer 365 day holiday scheduling.
- USB Port for Quick Installer Setup: Save time by using a USB stick to upload installer settings and service reminders in one simple step.
- Selectable Sensors: When paired with a Wireless Indoor Sensor(s) you have the ability to choose which sensor(s) to use for temperature, humidification and dehumidification. They can be used in combination for temperature averaging—or individually—to condition humidity levels in separate spaces.
About Us: DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.
More information about Honeywell THX9421R5013 Touchscreen Thermostat: