Dec 30, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ”The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2013-2018: Prospects for Skype and Other Players” provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
Over the past two decades, VoIP market has revolutionised the way people communicate and has become a mainframe technology that is here to stay. Considerable cost savings that VoIP offers to both residential as well as enterprise users as compared to traditional PSTN telephony is the key market driver. VoIP adoption is rapidly growing in the enterprise space with companies realizing that efficiencies could be gained through the simplified management of a single voice & data network.
In 2013, Visiongain believes that VoIP is poised for growth, underpinned by the widespread adoption of integrated social media based VoIP solutions and the rise of market leaders in the VoIP space such as Skype. The deployment of LTE and 4G networks will transform the quality of VoIP services and propel VoIP into mainstream mobile telecommunication services creating a paradigm shift in subscriber behaviour.
As a consequence, Visiongain expects global VoIP revenues to reach $75.8bn in 2013.
Why you should buy The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2013-2018: Prospects for Skype and Other Players
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the VoIP market prospects
– The report comprises of 126 pages
• Get ahead of your competitors by studying highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis and saving you time.
– 94 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the VoIP market
• Read full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from market leading industry specialists informing the analysis
• View global VoIP market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition. The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
– Global VoIP revenue forecasts
– Global VoIP subscription forecasts
• View a detailed breakdown and analysis of the regional VoIP market with revenue forecasts from 2013-2018
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Latin America
– Middle East & Africa
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading VoIP companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Comcast Cable
– Facetime from Apple
– Google Voice
– SPIRIT DSP
• View key company market share data for 2013
– Top 4 VoIP client market share
– Top 10 IM client market share
• View other supporting forecasts that are influencing VoIP market prospects from 2013-2018
– Mobile operator revenue share by service type forecast
– Softphones unit sales forecast
– Softphones revenue forecast
– Fixed broadband subscriptions forecast
– Broadband subscription share by technology forecast
– Mobile broadband subscriptions forecast
– Fixed telephone line forecast
– Mobile cellular subscriptions forecast
– Total mobile operator revenue vs. voice only revenue forecast
– Traditional mobile operator voice revenue vs. VoIP revenue forecast
– Global SMS usage forecast
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the VoIP market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with market leaders Skype and with Vonage are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2013-2018: Prospects for Skype and Other Players report can benefit you?
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the VoIP industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Market 2013-2018: Prospects for Skype and Other Players.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Developments in the VoIP Market
1.2 VoIP Market Drivers
1.3 Mobile VoIP Usage to Accelerate
1.4 Restraints to VoIP Uptake
1.5 Benefits of This Report
1.6 Who is This Report for?
1.8 Global VoIP Revenues Forecast 2013, 2015, 2018
1.9 Regional VoIP Revenues Forecast 2013, 2015, 2018
2. Introduction to the Market
2.1 What does VoIP Signify?
2.2 The VoIP Protocol Maze
2.3 How Does VoIP Work?
2.4 Difference Between Traditional and Internet Telephony
2.5 Advantages of VoIP
2.6 Disadvantages of VoIP
2.7 Current VoIP Market
2.7.1 Net Neutrality
2.8 VoIP Market Definition
3. Global VoIP Market Forecast 2013-2018
3.1 Global VoIP Market Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
3.2 Global VoIP Subscribers Forecast 2013-2018
3.3.1 Global Softphone Unit Sales Forecast 2013-2018
3.3.2 Global Softphone Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
3.4 Global SMS Usage Forecast 2013-2018
3.5 Global VoIP Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Regional VoIP Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
4.1 Regional VoIP Revenue Forecast Summary 2013-2018
4.1.1 Regional VoIP Revenue Market Share Forecasts 2013-2018
4.2 North American VoIP Market 2013-2018
4.2.1 North American VoIP Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
4.3 Latin America VoIP Market 2013-2018
4.3.1 Latin America VoIP Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
4.4 European VoIP Market 2013-2018
4.4.1 European Operators Throttling VoIP Services
4.4.2 European VoIP Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
4.5 Asia Pacific VoIP Market 2013-2018
4.5.1 Asia Pacific VoIP Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
4.6 Middle East and Africa VoIP Market 2013-2018
4.6.1 Middle East and Africa VoIP Revenue Forecast 2013-2018
For more information kindly visit :
Related link :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.