Bharatbook.com announces a new report on "Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023" contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive.
Dec 28, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ”Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023″ provides detailed sales projections of the mobile payment market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023
The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money
Mobile payments (mPayments) utilise both network assets and in-device components to deliver mobile applications capable of making payments for a range of services, dependent upon the market. Although the infrastructure is not yet in place for mPayments to become ubiquitous, this is the obvious endgame. Visiongain has determined that global mobile payments networks will carry over $251 billion in transactions during 2013.
In Japan, the most advanced mPayments market, mobile phones have all but replaced wallets. While the society maintains a tradition of card payments, mobile phones have become an essential element in payment, purchase tracking, commuting, and fund transfers. Visiongain supports the assertion that mobile phones will replace payment and other cards in some markets during the forecast period.
Why you should buy Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023: The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money
What is the future of the mobile payment market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive mobile payment report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover mobile payment forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the mobile payment sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global mobile payment market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the mobile payment market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 160 page report provides 189 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future mobile payment market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mobile payment sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the mobile payment sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- The Royal Bank of Canada
• Understand the prospects for the leading national mobile payment markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for mobile payment companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual mPayment revenue forecasts, mPayment transaction value forecasts and mPayment cumulative user forecasts from 2013-2023 for 5 regions and 10 leading national markets.
- North America forecast 2013-2023
- Latin America forecast 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific forecast 2013-2023
- Europe forecast 2013-2023
- Middle East & Africa forecast 2013-2023
- US forecast 2013-2023
- China forecast 2013-2023
- Japan forecast 2013-2023
- India forecast 2013-2023
- Canada forecast 2013-2023
- United Arab Emirates forecast 2013-2023
- Kenya forecast 2013-2023
- Singapore forecast 2013-2023
- South Korea forecast 2013-2023
- Nigeria forecast 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT), drivers, and restraints tied to product advances and market development. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Development strategy
- Technological/social issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Relationship between mobile payment, mobile commerce, and mobile banking in different markets and economies
- Leading technologies and applications
- Leading players, recent acquisitions, and partnerships
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Formation of a New Ecosystem
1.2 Early Growth in Developed Markets
1.3 Evolution over Time
1.4 Value Propositions of mPayment
1.5 The Key Points Emerged from this Research
1.6 The Aims of the Report
1.7 The Structure of the Report
1.9 Market Definition
2. Introduction to Mobile Payments
2.1 Broad Definition of mPayments
2.1.1 What Distinguishes mPayment from m-commerce?
2.2 mPayment Proliferation and its Agents
2.3 Industry Fragmentation: Explaining the Disparities in mPayment Methods and Adoption
2.4 Common Delivery Methods
2.5 Players in the mPayment Value Chain and Ecosystem
2.5.1 Function of Each Entity in the mPayment Value Chain
184.108.40.206 Payment Networks
220.127.116.11 M-Wallet/Stored Value Account or Customers’ Mobile Phone
2.6 Business Models in Practice for MPayments
2.6.1 The Carrier Dominance Model Value Chain
18.104.22.168 The Carrier Dominance Model Value Chain
22.214.171.124 Carrier Dominance Model Business Case
2.6.2 Peer-to-Peer Model
126.96.36.199 The Peer to Peer Model Value System
188.8.131.52 The Peer to Peer Model Value Chain
184.108.40.206 Peer to Peer Model Business Case
2.6.3 Bank Dominance Business Model
220.127.116.11 The Bank Dominance Model Value System
18.104.22.168 The Bank Dominance Model Value Chain
22.214.171.124 Bank Dominance Model Business Case
2.6.4 Collaboration Business Model
126.96.36.199 The Collaboration Model Value Chain
188.8.131.52 Collaboration Model Business Case
2.7 MPayment Technologies
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/finance-market-research-reports/mobile-payment-mpaymentmarket-report-2013-2023.html
Related link : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/banking-and-finance.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Sandya Nair|
|Phone:||+ 91 22 27810772|
|Tags:||market research reports, mobile payment report industry, mobile payment report market|