CompanyProfileandconferences.com promote a new conference on "Berger Paints Jamaica Limited (BRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" It has 22 paint manufacturing facilities worldwide which provide services to customers in over 50 countries.
Berger Paints Jamaica Limited (Berger Jamaica) is a paint company, based in Jamaica. Berger Jamaica is a subsidiary of Berger Paints. It operates through the manufacture and distribution sectors of industrial and decorative paints, and paint-related processed materials in Jamaica. The company’s key products include protective coatings, architectural and wood finishes, and marine paints. It operates with its subsidiaries in Amaica, Bahrain, Singapore, China, Caribbean, and the Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia and South Pacific region and across oceans. It has 22 paint manufacturing facilities worldwide which provide services to customers in over 50 countries. Berger Jamaica is headquartered in Kingston, Jamaica.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Berger Paints Jamaica Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Berger Paints Jamaica Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Mob +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Raja Iyer|
|Phone:||+919223375060 / 919223767111|
|Fax:||+91 22 27810778|
|Tags:||chemical industry, Material market, Paints market.|