Biome Technologies plc (Biome) is works in manufacturing of bioplastics. It was formerly known as Stanelco Plc. It is one of the leading companies in the innovation and supply of biodegradable natural polymers. The company serve’s international customers and have presence in all valuable market sectors. Biome has a number of important commercial and development partnerships which focus on food, horticulture and electronics markets etc to cash upon company’s existing and new products. The company’s technologies are classified into two divisions Bioplastics and Stanelco RF Technologies. Biome Bioplastics, is a fully owned subsidiary and supplier of plastics made from renewable resources. Biotec, is a joint-venture that provides manufactured bioplastic products to Biome Bioplastics. Under the technology domain it operates Stanelco RF Technologies that engages itself in designing, building and servicing of advanced radio frequency (RF) systems. The company operates in the regions of Europe, North America and Asia. Biome is headquartered in Southampton, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biome Technologies plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Biome Technologies plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Mob +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.