CompanyProfileandconferences.com promote a new conference on "AMREP Corporation (AXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the US. AMREP is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.
AMREP Corporation (AMREP) is a leading land development and media services operating company in the US. The company operates through four business segments, namely, Subscription Fulfillment Services, Newsstand Distribution Services, Product Services and Other, and Real Estate Operations. AMREP offers subscription fulfillment and other related services; distribution and sale of periodicals such as puzzles and brain teasers, automotive, comics, romance to wholesalers ; temporary staffing activities and repackaging; and development and sale of land for residential, commercial and industrial uses. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the US. AMREP is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AMREP Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AMREP Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Mob +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Raja Iyer|
|Phone:||+919223375060 / 919223767111|
|Fax:||+91 22 27810778|
|Tags:||Construction market, Manufacturing industry, market research.|