Aug 17,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ‘Whole Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017’ The market is dominated by unit-linked products, while the popularity of unitized-with-profits and guaranteed acceptance plans for the over 50s also improved between 2010 and 2012.
• The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the UK whole life insurance business
• The report provides a snapshot of market size and market segmentation
• Comprehensive analysis of claims, market drivers and market outlook
• Analysis of distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK
• Deals, news and regulatory developments
• Detailed analysis of competitive landscape and profitability for UK life insurers
Gross written premiums in the UK’s whole life insurance category fell by 57% between 2007 and 2012, although gained momentum in 2010, and resumed growth at 8% in 2012. The market is dominated by unit-linked products, while the popularity of unitized-with-profits and guaranteed acceptance plans for the over 50s also improved between 2010 and 2012. Whole life insurance penetration represents 1.6% of the country’s GDP and has remained significantly below its pre-crisis levels. Whole life insurance density also fell sharply. Gradual economic recovery, increasing life expectancy and rising disposable income are expected to promote demand for whole life insurance products over the forecast period.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the whole life insurance market in the UK
• It provides historical values for the UK’s whole life insurance market for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
• It offers estimates of new business premiums collected in the UK whole life insurance category
• It analyses the key features of non-profit, unitized-with-profits and unit-linked whole life insurance products
• It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers
• It discusses various distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK
• It profiles top life insurance companies in the UK and outlines the key regulatory changes affecting them
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of UK whole life insurance market size
• Explore the market dynamics across non-profit, unitized-with-profits and unit-linked whole life insurance segments
• Learn about the performance of claims, market drivers and distribution channels
• Understand the competitive landscape in terms of performance, profitability and product offerings
• Find out more about key deals and recent developments in the market
• The whole life insurance category declined dramatically but proved to be resilient. Meanwhile, growth in claims has been restricted.
• Distribution channels are evolving in the post-RDR world.
• Regulatory changes will bring further uncertainty.
• Low interest rates continue to threaten investment returns and profitability.
• Premium growth is expected to settle at 3.5% by 2017.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/insurance-market-research-reports/whole-life-insurance-in-the-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2017.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
ListFree.org: Embedded data.