Mosaic Records is offering limited edition box sets for many well known jazz artists.
Mosaic Records, a leader in the jazz music albums distribution industry, has announced the release of several limited edition boxed sets featuring jazz greats such as Louis Armstrong, Chu Berry, Anthony Braxton, Bing Crosby, Benny Goodman and many more.
“We are excited to be able to offer such wonderful CD sets to the public at this great price point,” says the VP of Sales and Marketing. “Jazz CDs and Jazz music collections are such a difficult commodity to locate, especially good ones,” he adds. “But here at Mosaic Records, we take pride in offering the very best jazz music collections to jazz aficionados all over the world”.
Mosaic Records has amassed an incredible offering of Jazz box sets and are offering them to the general public for a limited time. Some of these sets include music from:
• Louis Armstrong-Louis Armstrong was a pioneer in the jazz genre and paved the way for many jazz musicians to follow in his footsteps. In this exclusive, 7 CD limited box set, jazz fans can listed to Louis Armstrong Music hits such as “Struttin’ with Some Barbecue” and many others.
• Duke Ellington-Duke Ellington is also featured with his own limited edition 7 CD collection. The Duke Ellington Box Set includes sessions led by Duke Ellington himself and features Rex Stewart, Cootie Williams, Johnny Hodges, and Barney Bigard during the years 1936-40. If you want more Duke Ellington, you can also get an amazing 11 CD collection featuring all of his work from 1932 until 1940.
• Woody Shaw-The Woody Shaw collection includes recordings created from the mid- to late-1970s. These are the songs that created Woody Shaw’s musical identity and launched him as the influential and inspiring musician that he is known as today. In this limited edition collector’s series, you will also find the Muse sets from his return to the label from 1983 through 1987.
• Benny Goodman-The Benny Goodman collection is a treasure trove of seven CDs that spans nearly his entire career, from the late 1930s when his popularity was already well established, throughout the 1950s when Benny would assemble what is probably the most influential jazz orchestra ever, even if it were just for one session, the Benny Goodman Orchestra.
• Coleman Hawkins-Coleman Hawkins music has always positioned the saxophone as the pre-eminent instrument in jazz music, though his work went for many years without the recognition he deserved. Not anymore. This collection of incredible CDs finally gives Coleman Hawkins the nod he so richly deserves.
And these are just a few of the great jazz musicians that are being offered through Mosaic Records.
Make no mistake. These incredible jazz CDs are only offered for a limited time as each has been produced in limited quantities. When they are gone, they are gone forever. So, if you are a jazz fan, don’t miss your opportunity to own some of the greatest jazz music collections of all time and order yours before they are gone.
ListFree.org: Embedded data.