A leading multi-specialty healthcare center in Brooklyn, HealthQuest is providing customized treatment plans for pain management.
HealthQuest, a leading pain management center in Brooklyn is providing personalized treatment plans to treat acute and chronic pain. Treatment here is helping patients of all ages get back to a more active and independent lifestyle.
The specialists here offer treatment for the following issues:
• Traumatic pain resulting from sports related injuries, accidents, falls and slips
• Back and neck pain which is the result of arthritis, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis and pain following spine surgery
• Neuropathic pain, cancer-related pain, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), atypical facial pain, pelvic pain, headache and peripheral neuralgias
• Migraine, muscular pain, sciatica, knee pain, hip pain, and shoulder pain
In addition to a board-certified pain management specialist, the center’s team includes experts in various areas such as occupational therapy, chiropractic, physical therapy, orthopedics, and neurology. They use the latest technology and treatment procedures to help patients get relief from pain.
Patients experiencing debilitating back pain can benefit from the non-invasive spinal decompression treatment provided here. This FDA-approved therapy is safe and effective, and works via mechanical traction to alleviate pressure from the structures which are subject to pain. It is also considered a great option for patients who want to avoid back surgery.
Using the latest diagnostic techniques, HealthQuest physicians first examine patients to determine the root cause of the pain.
“You want to treat the cause, not the symptoms,” says a specialist.
Diagnostic modalities used may include ultrasound, x-rays and MRI, all of which are available within the premises, offering patients an additional convenience. Once the cause of the pain is identified, the patient is provided with a personalized treatment program which can include:
• Physical therapy and rehabilitative services
• Chiropractic manipulation
• Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Injections
• Heat and ice techniques
• Analgesics, NSAIDs, narcotic medications, muscle relaxants, and more
HealthQuest’s pain management specialists use only tested and proven techniques to alleviate acute and chronic pain. The dedicated and systematic treatments provided at this multi-specialty center have made a visible difference to the lives of many patients. The facility is handicapped-accessible and accepts most healthcare plans.
An established multi-specialty healthcare center, HealthQuest has board-certified physicians in various specialties including pain management, neurology, Orthopedics, Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy, and Rehabilitation.
3500 Nostrand Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11229
ListFree.org: Embedded data.