Indian Probiotic Dairy industry is evolving at a steady pace with opportunities for tremendous growth in near future. India being the largest producer of milk and having world’s highest cattle population has a distinct advantage in the Probiotic field. Indian Probiotic industry is expected to be more than double by 2015 from its current size in 2011. Brands that exist now in Indian Probiotic industry are Nestle, Amul, Yakult Danone and Mother Dairy along with other minor players operating in different regions in their own capacities. Although there are quite a number of challenges in front of domestic and foreign companies entering the Indian Probiotic market, but the advantages associated with the industrial growth prospects outnumber the challenges in an easy and elegant way. The strong fundamental factors for the Probiotic industry in India will pave way for the growth of Indian Dairy Industry in the near future.
Indian Probiotic Dairy Market, Market Share and Forecast:
Amul is the leader with nearly 70% market share in 2011 and is likely to be at the top in the coming years as well. In 2011, Amul Probiotic share accounted for more than double than the combined share of its competitors like Mother Dairy, Nestle and Yakult. Nestle and Mother Dairy is holding second and third position in the Indian Probiotic Market.
Probiotic Dairy Products (Yougurt, Ice Cream, Drink) and Forecast:
Probiotic Yogurt is the leading category which accounts for more than 50% share in 2011 followed by Probiotic Ice Cream and Probiotic drink.
Probiotic Dairy Products Sales Volume and Forecast:
It is expected that Probiotic yogurt sales will cross 100,000 Thousand packets by 2015. Amul is the leader in Probiotic yogurt sales in India and is likely to remain as a leader in the years to come. Probiotic drink sales volume is likely to reach a little less than 100,000 Thousand bottles by the year 2015. In probiotic drink sales volume, Yakult is way ahead than Mother Dairy. Being a lonely player in the probiotic ice cream market in India Amul is gaining advantage.
Although there are formidable challenges to be encountered, the prospects of the market expanding in a steadfast way look bright. As Probiotics are not previewed under any health related law in India and with Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) still framing the guidelines for Probiotic sales (ICMR status report on Probiotics, 2009), Probiotics face no hindrance from government health officials on its sales.
Renub Research study titled “India Probiotic Dairy Products (Yogurt, Drink, Ice-Cream) Market, Volume & Forecast to 2015” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Probiotic products Market. We have studied in this report the Probiotic Products (Probiotic Yogurt, Probiotic Drink, Probiotic Ice Cream) Market, Volume and Forecast. Major Players of Probiotic (Yakult Danone, Amul India, Nestle India, Mother Dairy) Revenue in India and its Forecast.
The Report Covers the Following Points
• India Probiotic Dairy Market (2009 to 2011) and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• India Probiotic Dairy Products (Probiotic Yogurt, Probiotic Drink, Probiotic Ice Cream) Market Share (2009 to 2011) and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• India Probiotic Company (Yakult Danone, Amul India, Nestle India, Mother Dairy) Market Share (2009 to 2011) and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• India Probiotic Dairy Products (Probiotic Yogurt, Probiotic Drink, Probiotic Ice Cream) Sales Volume (2009 to 2011) and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• India Probiotic Dairy Products (Probiotic Yogurt, Probiotic Drink, Probiotic Ice Cream) Market (2009 to 2011) and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• India Probiotic Company (Yakult Danone, Amul India, Nestle India, Mother Dairy) Products (Probiotic Yogurt, Probiotic Drink, Probiotic Ice Cream) Market 2009 to 2011 and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• Companies (Yakult Danone, Amul India, Nestle India, Mother Dairy) Revenue in India Probiotic Sector (2009 to 2011) and Forecast (2012 to 2015)
• Driving Forces for India Probiotic Dairy Products Market
• Challenges for India Probiotic Dairy Products Market
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
Click here to view the report details: http://www.renub.com/report/india-probiotic-dairy-products-yogurt-drink-ice-cream-market-volume-forecast-to-2015-85
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Sr. Manager – Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div.
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) , +91-120-4219-822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)
ListFree.org: Embedded data.