Old Mutual Plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Old Mutual Plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Old Mutual Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Old Mutual Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Old Mutual Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Old Mutual Plc
– Intelligence on Old Mutual Plcnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Old Mutual Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Old Mutual Plc (Old Mutual or “the company”) is an international financial services group focusing on asset gathering and asset management. The group primarily operates in the UK and South Africa. It also has operations in the US, Europe, Latin America and China. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed about 22,851 people as on 31st December, 2011. The company recorded revenues of £9,784 million ($15,119.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 50.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was £994 million ($1,536 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 9.2% over FY2010. The net profit was £667 million ($1,030.7 million) in FY2011, as compared to a net loss of £282 million ($435.8 million) in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Old Mutual Plc and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Old Mutual Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Old Mutual Plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.