BG Group plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on BG Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BG Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of BG Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for BG Group plc
– Intelligence on BG Group plcnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about BG Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
BG Group Plc (BG Group or the company) is a natural gas and oil company. The company has operations in more than 20 countries across five continents. The company is engaged in the exploration and production and the liquefied natural gas (LNG) business. It is headquartered in Berkshire, the UK and employed 5,713 people as on December 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $18,933 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 7.2% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $6,191 million during FY2012, a decrease of 11.3% compared to FY2011. The net profit was $4,519 million in FY2012, an increase of 6.7% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of BG Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess BG Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on BG Group plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.