Rabobank Group – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Rabobank Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rabobank Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Rabobank Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Rabobank Group
– Intelligence on Rabobank Groupnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Rabobank Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Rabobank Group (Rabobank or ‘the group’) is one of the world’s leading financial services providers. The group comprises the 136 independent Local Member Rabobanks and Rabobank Nederland as well as subsidiaries such as the investment consortium, Robeco; a lease company, De Lage Landen; and a real estate company, Rabo Real Estate. Rabobank is engaged in providing services such as banking, asset management, leasing, insurance and real estate in 48 countries. The group operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, and employed 59,628 people as of December 31, 2012. The group recorded revenues of E13,452 million ($17,300.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 5.9% over FY2011. The operating profit of the group was E2,075 million ($2,668.6 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 27.1% over FY2011. The net profit was E2,112 million ($2,716.2 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 19.6% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Rabobank Group and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Rabobank Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Rabobank Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.