La Poste – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on La Poste required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting La Poste in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of La Poste including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for La Poste
– Intelligence on La Postenv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about La Poste, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
La Poste (La Poste or “the group”) is a French government-owned postal and express courier services group. The group also offers financial service through its newly formed subsidiary, La Banque Postale. The group primarily operates in France. It is headquartered in Paris Cedex, France and employs about 268,822 people in 2011. The group recorded revenues of E21,341 million ($29,724.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was E670 million ($933.2 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 14.5% over FY2010. The net profit was E478 million ($665.8 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 13.1% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of La Poste and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess La Poste as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on La Poste’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.