ArcelorMittal – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on ArcelorMittal required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ArcelorMittal in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of ArcelorMittal including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for ArcelorMittal
– Intelligence on ArcelorMittalnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about ArcelorMittal, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
ArcelorMittal (or the group) is the world’s largest steel producer. The group had an annual achievable production capacity of approximately 119 million tons of crude steel for the year ended December 31, 2012. ArcelorMittal sells its steel products primarily in local markets and through its centralized marketing organization to a diverse range of customers in over 170 countries including the automotive, appliance, engineering, construction, and machinery industries; and has steel-making operations in 20 countries on four continents. The group is headquartered in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg and employed 245,000 people as on December 31, 2012. The group recorded revenues of $84,213 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 10.4% compared to FY2011. The operating loss of the company was $3,226 million during FY2012, compared to an operating profit of $4,898 million in FY2011. The net loss was $3,726 million in FY2012, compared to a net profit of $2,263 million in FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of ArcelorMittal and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess ArcelorMittal as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on ArcelorMittal’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.