Hess Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 12th July , 2013 : Hess Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Hess Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hess Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Hess Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Hess Corporation
– Intelligence on Hess Corporationnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Hess Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Hess Corporation (Hess or the company) explores for, develops, produces, purchases, transports, and sells crude oil and natural gas. The company also refines and markets petroleum products. In addition, Hess is involved in the marketing of natural gas and electricity. The company has operations in the US, Europe, Africa, and Asia. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs 14,350 people. The company recorded sales of $38,466 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.6% over FY2010. The operating profit (income before income taxes) of the company was $2,461 million during FY2011, a decrease of 25.7% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $1,703 million in FY2011, a decrease of 19.9% compared to FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Hess Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Hess Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Hess Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To read Full report please check the link:
Other Important Reports:
Ralph Lauren Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Evraz Plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.