Commerzbank AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Commerzbank AG – Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 12th July , 2013 : Commerzbank AG – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Commerzbank AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Commerzbank AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Commerzbank AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Commerzbank AG
- Intelligence on Commerzbank AGnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Commerzbank AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Commerzbank AG (Commerzbank or “the group”) is the second largest bank in Germany. The group provides a range of services including corporate banking, retail banking, institutional banking and investment banking services. Commerzbank operates in the Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and employed 56,221 people as on June 30, 2012. The group recorded revenues of E8,594 million ($11,970.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 32.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was E507 million ($706.2 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 62.5% over FY2010. The net profit was E638 million ($888.6 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 55.4% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Commerzbank AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Commerzbank AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Stay up to date on Commerzbank AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To read Full report please check the link:
Other Important Reports:
Tosoh Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Wesfarmers Limited – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.