Citigroup Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Citigroup Inc. – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 12th July , 2013 : Citigroup Inc. – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Citigroup Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Citigroup Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Citigroup Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Citigroup Inc.
- Intelligence on Citigroup Inc.nv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Citigroup Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup or “the group”) is one of the most diversified financial services groups in the world. The group’s product portfolio includes retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and asset management. The group primarily operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Citigroup is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed around 259,000 people as on 31 December, 2012. The group recorded revenues of $70,173 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 10.4% over FY2011. The operating profit of the group was $7,936 million in FY2012, as compared to the operating profit of $14,624 million in FY2011. The net profit was $7,541 million in FY2012, compared to the net profit of $11,067 million in FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Citigroup Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Citigroup Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Stay up to date on Citigroup Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To read Full report please check the link:
Other Important Reports:
Tosoh Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Wesfarmers Limited – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
For More details please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||Citigroup Inc, Corporate Finance Report, strategy, SWOT|