Scholastic Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Scholastic Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Scholastic Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Scholastic Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Scholastic Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Scholastic Corporation
– Intelligence on Scholastic Corporationnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Scholastic Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Scholastic Corporation (Scholastic or “”the company”") is a children’s publishing, education and media company. The company publishes and distributes children’s books and provides educational technology products and related services and children’s media. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs about 9,500 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,148.8 million during the financial year ended May 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 13.8% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $186.3 million in FY2012, an increase of 79.1% over FY2011. Its net profit was $102.4 million in FY2012, compared to a net profit of $39.4 million in FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Scholastic Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Scholastic Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Scholastic Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.