Thomas Cook Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Thomas Cook Group plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 12th July , 2013 : Thomas Cook Group plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Thomas Cook Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thomas Cook Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Thomas Cook Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Thomas Cook Group plc
- Intelligence on Thomas Cook Group plcnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Thomas Cook Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Thomas Cook Group plc (TCG or ‘the group’) is one of the leading leisure travel service providers in the world. It offers package tours, holiday components and services. The group primarily operates in Europe and the Americas. TCG is headquartered in London, the UK, and employed an average of 33,593 people during the financial year ended September 30, 2012. The group recorded revenues of £9,491.2 million ($14,961.9 million*) during the financial year ended September 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 3.2% over FY2011. The operating loss of the group was £319.3 million ($503.3 million*) in FY2012, as compared to an operating loss of £266.6 million ($420.3 million*) in FY2011. The net loss was £585.9 million ($923.6 million*) in FY2012, as compared to a net loss of £520.7 million ($820.8 million*) in FY2011. *Calculated using a constant conversion rate of £1 = $1.5764 for the financial year ended September 30, 2012.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Thomas Cook Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Thomas Cook Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Stay up to date on Thomas Cook Group plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To read Full report please check the link:
Other Important Reports:
Tosoh Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Wesfarmers Limited – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||Corporate Finance Report, strategy, SWOT, Thomas Cook Group plc|