KDDI Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on KDDI Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting KDDI Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of KDDI Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for KDDI Corporation
– Intelligence on KDDI Corporationnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about KDDI Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
KDDI Corporation (KDDI or “”the group””) is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Japan. The group is engaged in providing fixed line, mobile and broadband services. It primarily operates in Japan. The group is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 19,680 people as of March 31, 2012. The group recorded revenues of JPY3,572,098 million ($45,365.6 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 4% over FY2011. The operating profit of the group was JPY477,648 million ($6,066.1 million) during FY2012, an increase of 1.2% over FY2011. The net profit was JPY238,605 million ($3,030.3 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 6.5% compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of KDDI Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess KDDI Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on KDDI Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.