British Broadcasting Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on British Broadcasting Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting British Broadcasting Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of British Broadcasting Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for British Broadcasting Corporation
– Intelligence on British Broadcasting Corporationnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about British Broadcasting Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC or “”the company””) is a broadcasting company. The company primarily operates in the UK. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed 21,940 people in FY2012. The company recorded revenues of £5,086.5 million ($8,119.6 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 1.9% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was £278.1 million ($443.9 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 28.8% compared to FY2011. Its net profit was £383.9 million ($612.8 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 19.6% compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of British Broadcasting Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess British Broadcasting Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on British Broadcasting Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.