Evraz Plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Evraz Plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 12th July , 2013 : Evraz Plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Evraz Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Evraz Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Evraz Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Evraz Plc
- Intelligence on Evraz Plcnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Evraz Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Evraz Plc is the holding company for Evraz Group S.A. (Evraz or the company). The company is engaged in steel, mining, and vanadium businesses. The company and its subsidiaries are involved in the production and distribution of steel and related products. The company operates in Russia, the US, Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, and South Africa, among other countries. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed approximately 112,000 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $16,400 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 22.4% over FY2010. The operating profit was $3,927 million during FY2011, an increase of 27.7% over FY2010. The net profit was $461 million in FY2011, a decrease of 5.1% compared to FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Evraz Plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Evraz Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Stay up to date on Evraz Plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To read Full report please check the link:
Other Important Reports:
Tosoh Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Wesfarmers Limited – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
For More details please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.