Flextronics International Ltd. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Flextronics International Ltd. – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Flextronics International Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Flextronics International Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Flextronics International Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Flextronics International Ltd.
– Intelligence on Flextronics International Ltd.nv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Flextronics International Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Flextronics International Ltd. (Flextronics or “”the company”") is a provider of electronic design and manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company operates a network of design, manufacturing, and logistics facilities in Asia, Americas, and Europe. The company is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore and employed about 159,000 people as of March 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $29,387.7 million during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 3.2% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $580.8 million in FY2012, a decrease of 18.2% compared to FY2011. The net profit was $488.8 million in FY2012, a decrease of 18% compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Flextronics International Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Flextronics International Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Flextronics International Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||Corporate, Finance, Flextronics, International, Ltd., Report, strategy, SWOT|