Ralph Lauren Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 12th July , 2013 : Ralph Lauren Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Ralph Lauren Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ralph Lauren Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Ralph Lauren Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Ralph Lauren Corporation
– Intelligence on Ralph Lauren Corporationnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Ralph Lauren Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Ralph Lauren Corporation (Ralph Lauren or ‘the company’), formerly Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation, is engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products, including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings. Ralph Lauren branded merchandise is available at more than 11,000 different retail locations worldwide. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. It is headquartered in New York and employed about 25,000 people, including part time workers, as of March 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $6,859.5 million in the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 21.2% over FY2011. The operating profit of Ralph Lauren was $1,039.4 million in FY2012, an increase of 23% over FY2011. The net profit was $681 million in FY2012, an increase of 20% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Ralph Lauren Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Ralph Lauren Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Ralph Lauren Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
To read Full report please check the link:
Other Important Reports:
Evraz Plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Tosoh Corporation – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.