BC Hydro - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
BC Hydro – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on BC Hydro required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BC Hydro in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of BC Hydro including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for BC Hydro
– Intelligence on BC Hydronv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about BC Hydro, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
BC Hydro (BC Hydro or the company) is a hydroelectric utility company involved in the generation, distribution, and transmission of electricity. The company operates 31 hydroelectric facilities and three thermal generating plants, totaling 12,000 megawatts (MW) of installed generating capacity. It generates between 43,000 and 56,000 gigawatt hours (GWh) of electricity annually. The company primarily operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Vancouver. The company recorded revenues of C$4,684 million ($4,721.4 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 16.6% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was C$1,041 million ($1,049.3 million) during FY2012, an increase of 1.7% over FY2011. The net profit was C$558 million ($562.5 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 5.3% compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of BC Hydro and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess BC Hydro as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on BC Hydro’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||BC, Corporate, Finance, Hydro, Report, strategy, SWOT|