AIA Group Limited – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on AIA Group Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AIA Group Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of AIA Group Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for AIA Group Limited
– Intelligence on AIA Group Limitednv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about AIA Group Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
AIA Group Limited (AIA or ‘the group’) is the largest independent publicly listed financial services provider in the Asia-Pacific region. Its principal activity is the writing of life insurance business, providing life, pension, accident and health insurance, and distributing related investment and other financial services products to its customers. The group operates in 16 markets in Asia-Pacific region through its wholly owned branches and subsidiaries. It is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong and employs 18,000 people. The group recorded revenues of $20,387 million during the financial year ended November 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 41.7% over FY2011. The operating profit* of the group was $3,714 million in FY2012, compared to the operating profit of $2,168 million in FY2011. The net profit was $3,019 million in FY2012, as compared to the net profit of $1,600 million in FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of AIA Group Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess AIA Group Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on AIA Group Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.