Renub Research has announced the addition of the "Personalized Medicine Diagnostics (Flow Cytometry, Sepsis Immunos, Routine Coagulation, Psychiatric Disorders, Tumor Markers, Molecular Blood Typing and Other Testing)" report to its offering
Personalized Medicine is often defined as “the right treatment for the right person at the right time.” Personalized medicine is becoming the place to be in clinical diagnostics as well and slowly becoming the reality of future in the diagnostics industry
By Technology Segment – Personalized Medicine diagnostics market is expected to grow with a double digit CAGR for the period of 2013 to 2018. It is expected that personalized medicine diagnostics market by technology is going to double by 2018 from its current market size in 2012. In this segment, Point of Care Testing and Molecular Diagnostics segments control the #1 and #2 positions in 2012.
By Diseases Segment – Personalized Medicine diagnostics market is expected to be more than US$ 30 Billion by 2018. Diabetes management test and Cancer management test are the leading market in this segment.
Renub Research report entitled “Personalized Medicine Diagnostics (Flow Cytometry, Sepsis Immunos, Routine Coagulation, Psychiatric Disorders, Tumor Markers, Molecular Blood Typing and Other Testing)” report provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging personalized medicine diagnostic market segments, including their dynamics, size, market share, key investors, clinical trials statement, technological trends, company analysis and a realistic future potential for personalized medicine in clinical testing. The report also entails major drivers and challenges of personalized medicine diagnostic market. This 173 page report contains 94 Figures and 16 Tables studies the Personalized Medicine Diagnostics Market. This report contains 12 chapters
• Chapter 1 is Executive Summary
• Chapter 2 contains worldwide personalized medicine diagnostic market & forecast (2011 – 2018). The market includes technological & disease-wise personalized medicine diagnostics market
• Chapter 3 contains worldwide personalized medicine diagnostic market share segment. Segment include Technology, Disease-Wise
• Chapter 4 contains segment-wise technological personalized diagnostic market & forecast (2010 – 2018)
• Chapter 5 contains geographical segment-wise personalized diagnostic market & forecast (2011 – 2018)
• Chapter 6 contains disease-wise personalized diagnostic market share & forecast (2011 – 2018)
• Chapter 7 contains disease-wise personalized diagnostic market & forecast (2011 – 2018)
• Chapter 8 and 9 contains clinical trial statement and key investors in Personalized Diagnostics Medicine Market
• Chapter 10 and 11 contains growth Drivers & Challenges for Personalized Medicine
• Chapter 12 contains company analysis of Personalized Medicine
Companies analyzed in this report are:
• A&G Pharmaceuticals Inc
• 20/20 GeneSystems
• Tethys Bioscience
• Genomas Inc
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the report details: http://www.renub.com/report/personalized-medicine-diagnostics-flow-cytometry-sepsis-immunos-routine-coagulation-psychiatric-disorders-tumor-markers-molecular-blood-typing-and-other-testing-116
Related Reports: http://www.renub.com/report/pediatric-vaccines-market-doses-immunization-cases-and-forecast-worldwide-analysis-86
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Sales & Marketing Div
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) +91-120-254-5750, +91-120-4219-822(India)
ListFree.org: Embedded data.