The Emerging 5 Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016).
Dairy – Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 5th July , 2013 :
The Emerging 5 Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five dairy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five dairy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market retailers’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
The emerging 5 countries contributed $62,960.1 million to the global dairy industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $89,139.6 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 7.2% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the dairy industry, Brazil is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $27,330.1 million in 2011. This was followed by China and India with a value of $20,775.2 and $5,976.7 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the dairy industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $36,723.6 million in 2016, followed by China and India with expected values of $33,080.0 and $8,364.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five dairy market by value in 2011?
* What will be the size of the emerging five dairy market in 2016?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five dairy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five dairy market?
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Dairy-Top-5-Emerging-Markets-Industry-Guide-18447.html
Other Important Reports:
Dairy – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Dairy – Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.