The BRIC Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016).
Dairy – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 5th July , 2013 :
The BRIC Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC dairy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC dairy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market retailers’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the dairy industry and had a total market value of $68,245.1 million in 2011. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the dairy industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $27,330.1 million in 2011. This was followed by China, Russia and India with a value of $20,775.2, $14,163.1, and $5,976.7 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the dairy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $36,723.6 million in 2016, followed by China, Russia, India with expected values of $33,080.0, $20,507.0 and $8,364.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC dairy market by value in 2011?
* What will be the size of the BRIC dairy market in 2016?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC dairy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC dairy market?
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Dairy-BRIC-Brazil-Russia-India-China-Industry-Guide-18443.html
Other Important Reports:
Dairy – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Dairy – Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||Brazil, BRIC, China, Dairy, India, Industry Guide, Russia|