Haircare – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 5th July , 2013 :
The NAFTA Haircare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA haircare market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA haircare market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market retailers’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The haircare industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $9,994.1 million in 2011.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the haircare industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $7,186.5 million in 2011. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $1,618.4 and $1,189.2 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the haircare industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $7,347.3 million in 2016, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $2,107.2 and $1,323.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA haircare market by value in 2011?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA haircare market in 2016?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA haircare market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA haircare market?
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Facial-Care-North-America-NAFTA-Industry-Guide-16556.html
Other Important Reports:
Haircare – Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Haircare – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.