Facial Care – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 5th July , 2013 :
The NAFTA Facial Care industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA facial care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA facial care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key facial care market retailers’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The facial care industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $6,928.6 million in 2012.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.4% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the facial care industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $5,299.1 million in 2012. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $912.8 and $716.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the facial care industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $6,088.9 million in 2017, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,045.2 and $868.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA facial care market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA facial care market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA facial care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA facial care market?
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Facial-Care-North-America-NAFTA-Industry-Guide-16556.html
Other Important Reports:
Facial Care in the United Kingdom
Facial Care in Asia-Pacific
For More details please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.