Marks and Spencer Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.
Marks and Spencer Group plc – SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
– Detailed information on Marks and Spencer Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
– A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Marks and Spencer Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
– An in-depth view of the business model of Marks and Spencer Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
– Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Marks and Spencer Group plc
– Intelligence on Marks and Spencer Group plcnv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
– News about Marks and Spencer Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
– Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Marks and Spencer Group (M&S or “”the company”") is one of the leading retailers of clothing, foods and homeware in the UK. The company operates in more than 40 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employs 78,169 people. The company recorded revenues of £9,740.3 million (approximately $15,158.8 million) in the financial year ended April 2011 (FY2011)*, an increase of 2.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of M&S was £836.9 million (approximately $1,302.5 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 1.8% compared to FY2010. The net profit was £612 million (approximately $952.5 million) in FY2011, an increase of 16.3% over FY2010. *The financial year ended April 2, 2011 was a 52-week period whereas the financial year ended April 3, 2010 was a 53-week period.
Reasons to Purchase:
– Gain understanding of Marks and Spencer Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies
– Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
– Assess Marks and Spencer Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
– Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
– Stay up to date on Marks and Spencer Group plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.