The Emerging 5 Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016).
Soft Drinks – Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 4th July , 2013 :
The Emerging 5 Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five soft drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market retailers’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
The emerging 5 countries contributed $144,522.8 million to the global soft drinks industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $213,884.9 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 8.2% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the soft drinks industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $54,358.6 million in 2011. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $44,349.8 and $39,158.0 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $91,282.8 million in 2016, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $60,030.2 and $52,100.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five soft drinks market by value in 2011?
* What will be the size of the emerging five soft drinks market in 2016?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five soft drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five soft drinks market?
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Soft-Drinks-Top-5-Emerging-Markets-Industry-Guide-147542.html
Other Important Reports:
Soft Drinks – Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Soft Drinks – BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
For More details please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||Emerging Markets, Industry Guide, Soft Drinks, Top 5|