The NAFTA Savory Snacks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016).
Savory Snacks – North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 3rd July , 2013 :
The NAFTA Savory Snacks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA savory snacks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA savory snacks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The savory snacks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $33,222.6 million in 2011.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.6% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the savory snacks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $26,386.2 million in 2011. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $4,856.0 and $1,980.4 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the savory snacks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $32,475.8 million in 2016, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $6,586.8 and $2,550.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA savory snacks market by value in 2011?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA savory snacks market in 2016?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA savory snacks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA savory snacks market?
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Savory-Snacks-Global-Industry-Guide-108501.html
Other Important Reports:
Savory Snacks – Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Savory Snacks – Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
For More details please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Aarkstore Enterprise|
|Tags:||Industry Guide, NAFTA, North America, Savory Snacks|