Germany is one of the largest food and beverages markets and also accounts for one of the largest foodservice markets in the European region. The country has experienced noteworthy improvement in the sector as a result of strong economic recovery after recession, decreasing unemployment and rising per capita incomes. Although the market is growing at a slow pace but is performing relatively well when compared to other European markets and is backed by a strong consumer base having preference for Out-of-home food consumption. Large multinational chains and domestic chains control a major share in the market. Companies such as Kraft Foods, Nestle have a noteworthy presence in the German market.
According to ‘Germany Out-of-home Food and Beverages Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’, the market for Out-of-home food and beverages in Germany witnessed a slower growth rate during recession but is expected to grow gradually over the next five years and is performing better than the other markets in the European region. The slow growth rate can also be attributed to the country’s demographic changes. Germany is witnessing decline in population as the death rate in the country is now higher than the birth rate. Increasing number of single-person households and increasing employment are also contributing to the growing demand for convenience food. The market is witnessing shift as people are inclining towards healthier options such as functional foods & drinks, organic foods, etc. Many consumers are also shifting towards non-alcoholic beverages from alcoholic beverages. Germany which is known for its high beer consumption is experiencing a decline in beer consumption every year. ‘Germany Out-of-home Food and Beverage Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018’, discusses the following aspects related to the German Out-of-home food and beverage market:
• Global Out-of-home Food and Beverage Market Overview
• Germany Out-of-home Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Germany Out-of-home Alcoholic beverages Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Germany Out-of-home Non-alcoholic Beverages Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Changing Market Trends and Dynamics
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Out-of-home food and beverage market dynamics in Germany
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, food service players, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with food service providers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Out-of-home Food & Beverages Market Overview
3. Germany Out-of-home Food & Beverages Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size & Forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Category
3.2. Market Share & Forecast
3.2.1. By Channel
4. Market Dynamics
5. Food Safety Standards &Regulations
6. Industry Risk Analysis
7. Industry Trends &Developments
7.1. Changing Lifestyle
7.2. Altering Demographics
7.3. Shifting Health Consciousness
7.4. Transforming Consumer Behavior
8. Germany Economic Profile
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
9.2. Company Profiles
9.2.1. PepsiCo Inc.
9.2.2. The Coca cola Co.
9.2.3. Kraft Foods Group Inc.
9.2.5. General Mills Inc.
9.2.6. Diageo PLC
9.2.7. Anheuser Busch In Bev
9.2.8. Dunkin’ Brand Group, Inc.
9.2.9. Constellation Brands
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/consumer-goods-market-research-report/germany-out-of-home-food-beverage-market-forecast-opportunities-2018.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.