As a result, it has second highest level of car ownership in the world, with 565 cars per 1,000 people in 2012. It has three times more roads when compared to Europe and around seven times to that of the whole of Asia. The road infrastructure indicates towards high number of automobiles in the country, where, increasing travelling trend of the Australians is maintaining high demand in the replacement market. The increasing car ownership level is further adding towards the OEM sales of the industry.
According to “Australia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the tyre industry in Australia is expected to grow at the CAGR of around 3% in revenues during 2013-18. The top 5 tyre companies in Australia have captured around 80% of the market. While the growing demands for tyre have kept them in high spirits, the remaining 20% can also foresight the opportunity for them. The major demand for tyres in Australia is mainly concentrated in three regions namely; New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland, accounting for more than 70% of the overall tyre demand. This can be attributed to the presence of highest numbers of vehicles in these regions. The allied industries which are indirectly supporting the growth of tyre market in Australia are also growing, for instance, mining sector contributes around 10% to the country’s GDP. The OTR tyres that are used in mining vehicles are generating noteworthy demand because of the increasing usage, as a result of the increasing mining activities in the country. Furthermore, as the mining industry shows up bright prospects in Australia, the global as well as the domestic OTR tyre companies are set to expand their production in this segment. “Australia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, discusses the following aspects related to tyre industry in Australia:
• Global Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast.
• Australia Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast.
• Australia Replacements & Retreated Tyre Market Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Dynamics.
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations.
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre industry dynamics in Australia.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports, and proprietary databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Tyre Market Outlook
2.1. Market Size & Forecast
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Volume
2.2. Market Share & Forecast
2.2.1. By Region
2.2.2. By Company
3. Global Replacement Tyre Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size & Forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.1.3. By Region
4. Australia Tyre Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Segment
4.2.2. By Company
4.2.3. By Region
5. Australia Automotive Replacement Tyre Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share
5.2.1. By Segment
6. Australia Retreaded Tyre Market Overview
7. Price Point Analysis
8. Tyre Trade Analysis
8.1. By Import
8.2. By Export
9. Market Dynamics
9.1. Market Drivers
9.2. Market Challenges
10. Sales & Distribution Analysis
11. Policy &Regulatory Landscape
12. Australia Tyre Market – Industry Risk Analysis
13. Australian Tyre Market Trends &Developments
13.1. Run-flat Tyres
13.2. Self-Inflating Tyres
13.3. Car Sales Volume
13.4. Increasing Mobility
13.5. 4WD Tyres
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Leading Company Profiles
14.1.1. Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty Ltd.
14.1.2. Bridgestone Australia Ltd.
14.1.3. Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Australia) Pty Ltd.
14.1.4. Toyo Tyre & Rubber Australia Limited
14.1.5. Kumho Tyre Australia Pty., Limited
14.1.6. Michelin Australia Pty Ltd.
14.1.7. Hankook Tyre Australia Pty. Ltd.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/automotive-components-market-research-report/australia-tyre-market-forecast-opportunities-2018.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.