Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "The Future of the Wine Market in Hungary" it provides authoritative and granular detail of the Wine market in Hungary
• The Future of the Wine Market in Hungary to 2017 is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Wine market in Hungary.
• The report presents detailed data on the Wine consumption trends in Hungary, providing historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, alcoholic strength (Fortified Wine), price segment (Still Wine), brand share data and distribution channel data.
• This report brings together Canadean Intelligence’s research, modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for the Wine sales overall and to know which categories and segments are in the ascendency in the coming years.
• This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the Wine market in Hungary; and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them.
• Based upon extensive secondary research, this report provides comprehensive and granular insights that allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include: Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine, and Still Wine.
Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2009-12) and distribution channel data (2009-12), at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Reasons To Buy
The report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to offer a detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting Wine market in Hungary.
Custom segmentation of the market provides unique views and insights for marketers on the volume, brand and distribution data, to give unparalleled insight into the market.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2012 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2013 – 2017
1.2.2 Category Definitions
1.2.3 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.4 Price Segmentation Definitions
1.2.5 Alcoholic Strength Definitions
1.2.6 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.7 CAGR Definition and Calculation
1.2.8 Graphical representation of Brands
1.2.9 Market value representation
1.2.10 Exchange Rates
1.2.11 Methodology Summary
2 Hungary Wine Market Analysis, 2007–17
2.1 Wine Value Analysis, 2007–17
2.1.1 Overall Wine Market Value, 2007–17
2.1.2 Wine Market Value by Category, 2007–17
2.1.3 Market Growth Dynamics by Value – Wine, 2007–17
2.2 Wine Volume Analysis, 2007–17
2.2.1 Overall Wine Market Volume, 2007–17
2.2.2 Per-Capita Consumption – Wine, 2007–17
2.2.3 Wine Market Volume by Category, 2007–17
2.2.4 Market Growth Dynamics by Volume – Wine, 2007–17
3 Hungary Fortified Wine Market Analysis, 2007–17
3.1 Fortified Wine Value Analysis, 2007–17
3.1.1 Fortified Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
3.1.2 Fortified Wine Market Value by Segments, 2007–17
3.2 Fortified Wine Volume Analysis, 2007–17
3.2.1 Fortified Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
3.2.2 Fortified Wine Market Volume by Segments, 2007–17
3.3 Market Growth Dynamics – Fortified Wine, 2007–17
3.3.1 Fortified Wine Market Growth Dynamics by Value, 2007–17
3.3.2 Fortified Wine Market Growth Dynamics by Volume, 2007–17
3.4 Other Fortified Wine Analysis, 2007–17
3.4.1 Other Fortified Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
3.4.2 Other Fortified Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
3.5 Port Wine Analysis, 2007–17
3.5.1 Port Wine Market by Value, 2007–17
3.5.2 Port Wine Market by Volume, 2007–17
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/alcoholic-drinks-market-research-report/the-future-of-the-wine-market-in-hungary-to-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.