Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "Travel Insurance and Assistance in Kuwait" is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in Kuwait.
It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2008 to 2012 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by type of journey (between holiday and business trips) and with related commentary concerning the popularity of different overseas destinations;
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Kuwait between 2008 and 2012 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of over 70 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Kuwait, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2016 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2008 to 2012.
The report is accompanied by an Excel PartnerBASE™ dataset that details the travel insurance partnerships of each of the travel trade, transportation and financial organisations covered, plus a convenient market data annexe, also in Excel format. This annexe can be used as a convenient source of data already in Excel format which means that there is no need for users to re-enter data from the PDF report into their own Excel worksheets.
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
This report builds upon Finaccord’s ground-breaking studies of this topic in other regions
The survey includes around 80 travel trade, transportation and financial organisations…
…and draws on an analysis of various travel benefits linked to banking products
Travel insurance and assistance: how it all fits together
The term ‘travel insurance’ can refer to protection from a heterogeneous range of risks…
…and assistance companies play a fundamental role in the global travel insurance industry
Terms and abbreviations
Types of packaged travel insurance and assistance
Currencies, exchange rates and inflation
2.0 MARKET ANALYSIS
Underlying foreign travel market
Around a quarter of the estimated 3.25 million overnight trips are for business purposes…
…whilst Egypt, Malaysia and Thailand are among the popular holiday destinations
Market for travel insurance and assistance
Uptake of travel insurance is rising quickly, albeit from a relatively low level…
…and the use of annual policies, especially among regular business travellers, is growing
Distribution through travel trade, transportation and financial organisations
Summary of organisations researched
Around 45% of relevant airlines have a travel insurance scheme
The single external underwriter model accounts for more than 90% of all schemes
Competitor share of partnerships
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/travel-insurance-and-assistance-in-kuwait.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.