The revenues of India’s dairy products market is expected to be growing at the CAGR of around 5% during 2012-17.
India Dairy Products Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 18th June , 2013 : India is the world’s largest producer and consumer of milk and dairy products. The country has experienced noteworthy improvement in the per capita availability of milk over the last five years. The unorganized sector comprising of small farmers and cooperatives contribute primarily to the dairy market. Over the last few years, the organized sector has been catching up rapidly by offering customized products to the end consumers, thereby causing a rise in the organized market share. But dairy products industry continues to face challenges from lack of quality and low productivity as a result of large part of the market being unorganized. The Indian dairy market is now witnessing the entry of a large number of foreign players. This can be observed with the increasing presence of companies in emerging yogurt segment such as Red Mango, Cocoberry, Kiwi Kiss and Yogurberry, etc. Among dairy products, Amul and Mother Dairy are the two largest companies in the Indian dairy market.
According to ‘India Dairy Products Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’, the market for dairy products in India has grown rapidly over the last few decades and anticipated to be growing at a faster rate when compared to the global dairy products market. The revenues of India’s dairy products market is expected to be growing at the CAGR of around 5% during 2012-17. The government is taking several initiatives and introducing yearly plans in order to boost the dairy market. However, the dairy sector is still encountering problems such as non-availability of fodder and low yield of cattle. Over the last few years, India has been exporting large amounts of dairy products but as a result of growing population and rapidly increasing demand, the country is moving towards the brink of a deficit as it consumes nearly all the milk produced. India’s demand for milk and milk products is increasing twice as fast as the production of milk. The market is also witnessing a consumer shift towards healthier products such as UHT milk, probiotic drinks and yoghurts, etc. ‘India Dairy Products Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017’ discusses the following aspects related to dairy products expansion in Indian market:
• India Liquid Milk Market Size, Share & Forecast
• India Dairy Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
• India Dairy Products Segmental Analysis
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends and Dynamics
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of dairy market dynamics in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, dairy cooperatives, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with milk and milk product manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/India-Dairy-Products-Market-Forecast-Opportunities-2018-277502.html
Other Important Reports:
India Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017
India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2018
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.