Emerging Opportunities in Croatia’s Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 17th June , 2013 :
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Croatia’s cards and payments market, including:
• Current and forecast values for each category of Croatia’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
• Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Croatia’s cards and payments industry
• Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
• Competitive landscape of Croatia’s cards and payments industry
In terms of card in circulation, Croatia’s card payments channel recorded a CAGR of 4.13 % during the review period (2008–2012). The total number of cards in circulation grew from 9.2 million in 2008 to 10.8 million cards in 2012. Over the forecast period (2013–2017), the number is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.47%, rising from 11.3 million cards in 2013 to 13.0 million in 2017. Croatia’s economy is based largely on service sectors such as banking, trade and tourism, which collectedly account for nearly 70% of real gross domestic product (GDP) in the country. In 2009, Croatia’s overall economic activity decelerated due to the global financial crisis which adversely impacted banking, tourism, exports and foreign direct investment (FDI). Croatia will join the European Union (EU) on July 1, 2013, and the country will receive the equivalent of nearly 4% of its total GDP through the EU Cohesion Policy. This financial aid is expected to bring stability and investment to the country’s economy over the forecast period, creating a healthy and favorable climate for the cards and payments industry.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Croatia’s cards and payments industry
• It provides current values for Croatia’s cards and payments industry for 2012 and forecast figures for 2017
• It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting Croatia’s cards and payments industry
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry
• It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions
• It profiles the major banks in Croatia’s cards and payments industry
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Croatia’s cards and payments industry and each market within it
• Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Croatia’s cards and payments industry
• Assess the competitive dynamics in Croatia’s cards and payments industry
• Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in Croatia
• Gain insights into key regulations governing Croatia’s cards and payments industry
• Croatia had a population of 4.4 million in 2012 with high levels of card penetration. Debit cards had the highest penetration; with a penetration of 1.4 cards per person in 2008, which increased to 1.7 cards per person in 2012. Over the forecast period, the figure is projected reach 1.9 cards per person.
• In September 2012, OTP Banka in association with MasterCard PayPass launched contactless payments for low-value transactions up to HRK100 (US$17.1). Similarly, PBZ also started issuing and replacing old debit cards with contactless payment cards. Contactless cards are expected to gain popularity over the forecast period and establish themselves as a mainstream payment platform.
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Emerging-Opportunities-in-Bulgaria’s-Cards-and-Payments-Industry-Market-Size-Trends-and-Drivers-Strategies-Products-and-Competitive-Landscape-275670.html
Other Important Reports:
Emerging Opportunities in the Charge Card Market in Kenya: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
Emerging Opportunities in Bulgaria’s Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
For More details please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.