Emerging Opportunities in Bulgaria’s Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 17th June , 2013 :
The report provides market analysis, information and insights into Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each category of Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
• Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
• Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit, charge and prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
• Competitive landscape of Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
The card payments channel declined in terms of number of cards in circulation. The prepaid card category was the only channel to record growth during the review period. In terms of number of cards in circulation, prepaid cards increased from 73,431 cards in 2008 to 198,600 cards in 2012. The number of prepaid cards is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.27% over the forecast period to reach 438,222 cards in 2017. Banks are offering tailor-made products to drive adoption and increasingly target the young population. The younger generation is a considerable and growing target segment. According to the US Census Bureau, there were 776,724 people aged between 15-24 years, representing 11% of the country’s total population in 2012. According to the National Statistical Institute of Bulgaria, 81.3% of individuals aged between 16-24 years use the internet regularly for online shopping. To entice the younger population, banks are offering debit and credit cards with special discounts and privileges. Corporate cards designed to meet specific business needs have been introduced. For example, First Investment Bank offers MasterCard Business and Visa Business credit cards which help to manage business travel expenses and offers free insurance. Retail customers consider cost as a major determining factor over service and convenience. Due to the Eurozone crisis, price has become a major deciding factor in determining card payment options. To remain competitive, financial card providers charge minimal interest rates and low charges along with extended repayment facilities.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
• It provides current values for Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry for 2012 and forecast figures for 2017
• It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry
• It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions
• It profiles the major banks in Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry and each market within it
• Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
• Assess the competitive dynamics in Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
• Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in Bulgaria
• Gain insights into key regulations governing Bulgaria’s cards and payments industry
• In terms of number of cards in circulation, debit cards category held the highest share of the card payments channel with 83.6% in 2012. The second largest channel share was held by credit cards with 13.6%, followed by prepaid cards with 2.8%.
• Prepaid cards gained momentum during the review period and recorded a high adoption rate. The prepaid cards category grew from 73,431 cards in 2008 to 198,600 cards in 2012, at a CAGR of 28.24%. Over the forecast period, the prepaid cards category is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.27% to reach 438,222 cards in 2017.
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Emerging-Opportunities-in-Bulgaria’s-Cards-and-Payments-Industry-Market-Size-Trends-and-Drivers-Strategies-Products-and-Competitive-Landscape-275670.html
Other Important Reports:
Emerging Opportunities in Croatia’s Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
Emerging Opportunities in the Debit Card Market in Kenya: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.