Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 17th June , 2013 :
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
• Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Norway travel and tourism sector
• Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Norway
• The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the Norway travel and tourism sector
• Employment and salary trends for various categories in the Norway travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
• Detailed market classification across each category with analysis using similar metrics
• Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
The performance of the travel and tourism sector in Norway has strengthened after a slowdown in 2009 due to the global financial crisis. The country has recorded an increase in the number of visitors, both domestic and international, and expenditure by tourists. The relatively stable state of the economy, promotional activities by the tourism authority and the hosting of international events supported this growth. Tourism has a significant role to play in the Norwegian economy in terms of contributions to GDP and employment. According to the World Travel and Tourism Council, tourism contributed 6.2% to Norway’s total GDP and accounted for 8.4% of total employment in 2012.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Norway:
• It details historical values for the Norway tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
• It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
• The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Norway
• It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector
• It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Reasons To Buy
• Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian travel and tourism sector
• Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Norwegian travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
• Identify the spending patterns of domestic, inbound and outbound tourists by individual categories
• Analyze key employment and compensation data related to the travel and tourism sector in Norway
• Tourism has a significant role to play in the Norwegian economy, both in terms of contribution to GDP and to employment. Total tourism output in Norway reached NOK136.0 billion (US$23.4 billion) in 2012.
• According to the World Economic Forum’s Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2013, which ranks 140 countries, Norway was 22nd in terms of overall travel and tourism competitiveness, and 10th, both in terms of safety and security, and tourism infrastructure. Key features of Norway’s tourism offerings include the country’s distinctive landscapes, attractive destinations such as Oslo, Bergen, Jostedalsbreen and Lofoten, and unique natural phenomena.
• Domestic tourist volume declined from 14.5 million trips in 2008 to 13.3 million trips in 2012. However, it is expected that the volume will expand over the forecast period, recording a CAGR of 1.03% to reach 14.0 million by 2017. Domestic demand will be mainly driven by strong economic growth and government initiatives to promote tourism in the country. Over the forecast period, domestic tourist expenditure is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.14% to reach NOK52.2 billion (US$9.0 billion) by 2017.
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Travel-and-Tourism-in-Norway-to-2017-276908.html
Other Important Reports:
Travel and Tourism in Switzerland to 2017
Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.