Domestic and outbound tourism in Hong Kong has recovered after a brief decline due to the financial downturn in 2009.
Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
Aarkstore Enterprise (India), 17th June , 2013 :
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
• Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Hong Kong travel and tourism sector
• Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Hong Kong
• The total, direct and indirect tourism output generated by each category within the Hong Kong travel and tourism sector
• Employment and salary trends for various categories in the Hong Kong travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
• Detailed market classification across each category with analysis using similar metrics
• Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Domestic and outbound tourism in Hong Kong has recovered after a brief decline due to the financial downturn in 2009. International arrivals to the country registered healthy growth during the review period. Hong Kong has a modern and well-developed transport infrastructure. The country’s ports provide a natural hub for shipping to and from Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Tourism has a significant impact on the country’s economy. According to the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), tourism contributed 18.5% to the country’s GDP and accounted for 16.2% of the total employment in 2012. In 2011, the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) launched the promotional campaign ‘Asia’s World City’ to create more awareness of Hong Kong as an attractive tourist destination.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Hong Kong:
• It details historical values for the Hong Kong tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
• It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
• The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Hong Kong
• It provides employment and salary trends for various categories of the travel and tourism sector
• It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Reasons To Buy
• Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Hong Kong travel and tourism sector
• Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Hong Kong travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
• Identify the spending patterns of domestic, inbound and outbound tourists by individual categories
• Analyze key employment and compensation data related to the travel and tourism sector in Hong Kong
• Factors driving the growth of inbound tourism into Hong Kong include the country’s low crime rate, cosmopolitan nature and its well-developed transport infrastructure. Hong Kong has cultivated itself as a business hub, with an increasing number of businesses being based in the country, and global events and conferences attracting high numbers of business tourists. According to data published by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), Hong Kong hosts more than 300 international conventions and exhibitions a year.
• Hong Kong’s tourism sector is more dependent on international arrivals and the region’s domestic tourist flows are very low compared to inbound tourist volumes. The main reason behind the low volume of domestic tourism is the small size of the population and geographical area. In 2012, Hong Kong registered 841,332 domestic trips, while inbound trips totaled 23.8 million
To read Full report please check the link: http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Travel-and-Tourism-in-Hong-Kong-to-2017-275672.html
Other Important Reports:
Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
Travel and Tourism in Switzerland to 2017
For More details please contact:
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
24/7 Online Support: (+91) 8149852585
ListFree.org: Embedded data.