Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips,
• Indian equity markets were up 0.99%
• Nifty up by 57.75 pts and settle at
• Sensex up by 207.89 pts at 19570.44
• Bank Nifty up by 243.30 pts at 12020.80
• European markets were up with FTSE
up by 14.64 closed at 6496 ,CAC up by
19.39 closed at 3855 and DAX up by
43.68 closed at 8014.
• Dow future was down 25.00 closed at
• Key benchmark indices snapped three-day losing streak after the latest data showed that the non-food manufacturing inflation or core inflation eased to three-year low of 3.8% in February 2013 from 4.1% in January 2013. The barometer index, the 30-share S&P BSE Sensex, was provisionally up 209 points or 1.08%, up about 390 points from the day’s low and off close to 35 points from the day’s high. Gains in world stocks underpinned sentiment on the domestic bourses. Index heavyweight Reliance Industries (RIL) extended intraday gains in late trade. Another index heavyweight ITC eked out marginal gains.
• BSE Sensex was up 209 points or 1.08% to 19,571.55
• CNX Nifty was up 59.45 points or 1.02% to 5,910.65.
• Among the 30-share Sensex pack, 23 stocks rose while rest of them fell.Realty stocks edged higher on renewed buying. Sobha Developers, Unitech, HDIL and D B Realty rose by 0.01% to 6.09%.DLF gained 1.6% to Rs 285. The stock had hit 52-week high of Rs 289.20 in intraday trade Tuesday, 12 March 2013. Among state-run banks, Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank rose by 0.61% to 3.54%.
• State-run United Bank of India gained 2.25%. The bank after trading hours on Wednesday, 13 March 2013, said it has completed the allotment of 1.37 crore equity shares of the bank to the Government of India
• Feb WPI inflation at 6.84% vs 6.6% in
Jan, rate cut seen
• Sintex Industries redeems FCCBs,
shares rise 2%
• India growth story still credible, says RBI
• RIL to invest USD 27 bn in next 4 years
STOCKS TO WATCH
• DISH TV
• UNION BANK
• ALLAHBAD BANK
SCRIPS IN BAN PERIOD
FACTORS TO WATCH
• Nifty looks Bearish
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 5800
• Resistance: 5900
• Bank Nifty looks Bearish
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 11800
• Resistance: 11940
Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips, Equity Tips, Tips, Intraday Tips, Stock Futures Tips, NSE Tips, BSE Tips, COMEX Tips, NCDEX Tips. We provide services in equity, commodity and Forex market.
Our research is based around these services:
Best stock Analysis
Mcx Tips Free Trial
Share Market Live
Crude Oil price
Nifty Futures Tips
GET FREE TRIAL +91 731 6642300
Or mail us here: firstname.lastname@example.org Or visit our site that is http://www.epicresearch.co/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||0731 6642230|
|Tags:||- share Tips, Best Stock Analysis, cpmmodity tips, Crude Oil price, Equity Tips, Mcx Tips Free Trial, Nifty Futures Tips, share market live|