• Indian equity markets were down 1.06%
• Nifty down by 62.90 pts and settle at
• Sensex down by 202.37 pts at 19362.55
• Bank Nifty down by 195.70 pts at
• European markets were down with FTSE
down by 41.05 closed at 6469 ,CAC down
by 14.33 closed at 3825 and DAX down
by 13.25 closed at 7952.
• Dow future was down 11.00 closed at
• Key benchmark indices edged lower on weak global cues. The market breadth was weak. The barometer index, the 30-share S&P BSE Sensex, and the 50-unit CNX Nifty, both, settled at their lowest level in a week. The Sensex fell 202.37 points or 1.03%, off close to 149 points from the day’s high and up about 24 points from the day’s low. The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 1% while the BSE SmallCap index lostmore than 1%.
• The market edged lower in early trade on weak Asian stocks. The Sensex, and the 50-unit CNX Nifty, both, hit their lowest level in almost a week. Weakness continued on the bourses in morning trade. The Sensex hovered in negative terrain in mid-morning trade. Weakness continued on the bourses in early afternoon trade. The market extended intraday losses in afternoon trade. Weakness continued on the bourses in mid-afternoon trade. The market extended losses to hit fresh intraday low in late trade.
• BSE Sensex fell 202.37 points or 1.03% to 19,362.55
• CNX Nifty fell 62.90 points or 1.06% to 5,851.20
• Among the 30-share Sensex pack, 22 stocks fell while rest of them rose.
• The Finance Minister on 28 February 2013 said that the government will provide Rs 14000 crore for capital infusion in public sector banks in FY 2014.In Union Budget 2013-14 announced on 28 February 2013, the finance minister (FM) set a target of Rs 7 lakh crore for agricultural credit in FY 2014.
• Economy to return to robust growth path
in 2-3 years: PM
• Tata Steel’s Canadian deal positive:
• Tata Motors slips on slower growth at
• NMDC may divest 50% in Chhattisgarh
plant, stock up 2%
STOCKS TO WATCH
• APOLLO TYRE
• RELIANCE POWER
• BATA INDIA
SCRIPS IN BAN PERIOD
FACTORS TO WATCH
• Nifty looks Bearish
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 5800
• Resistance: 5900
• Bank Nifty looks Bearish
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 11800
• Resistance: 11940
Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips, Equity Tips, Tips, Intraday Tips, Stock Futures Tips, NSE Tips, BSE Tips, COMEX Tips, NCDEX Tips. We provide services in equity, commodity and Forex market.
Our research is based around these services:
Best stock Analysis
Mcx Tips Free Trial
Share Market Live
Crude Oil price
Nifty Futures Tips
GET FREE TRIAL +91 731 6642300
Or mail us here: email@example.com Or visit our site that is http://www.epicresearch.co/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.