• Indian equity markets were down 0.06%
• Nifty down by 3.35 pts and settle at
• Sensex down by 37.02 pts at 19646.21
• Bank Nifty down by 48.40 pts at
• European markets were up with FTSE
up by 31.42 closed at 6470 ,CAC up by
37.67 closed at 3831 and DAX up by
55.61 closed at 7995.
• Dow future was up 66.00 closed at
• Key benchmark indices snapped four day winning streak after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Dr. D. Subbarao on Friday, 8 March 2013, said that RBI doesn’t accept high inflation as normal and believes that stable prices are critical for sustained economic growth. Political worries also weighed on the bourses after the DMK on Saturday, 9 March 2013, warned the UPA government that it would not remain a mute spectator if the Centre continued to toe a soft line on the Sri Lanka issue. Weakness in European stocks also hit sentiment adversely on the domestic bourses. The barometer index, the 30-share S&P BSE Sensex, was provisionally down 74.47 points or 0.38%, off about 145 points from the day’s high and up close to 5 points from the day’s low. The market breadth was negative.
• BSE Sensex was down 74.47 points or 0.38% to 19,608.76
• CNX Nifty was down 13 points or 0.22% to 5932.70
• Among the 30-share Sensex pack, 20 stocks fell while rest of them rose.
• Most telecom stocks rose after the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology on Friday, 8 March 2013, said that recently some telecom access service providers hiked certain components of mobile tariff. MTNL, Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra), Reliance Communications and Idea Cellular rose by 0.24% to 5.61%. Bharti Airtel fell 0.53%. Asian Paints rose 2.32% to Rs 4767.85 Realty stocks extended recent gains. Sobha Developers, Unitech and D B Realty rose by 0.15% to 1.81%.
• JSustaining export growth in weak global economy tough: RBS
• India’s exports grow by 4.25% in Feb
• ‘GST roadmap unclear, 6% GDP targetambitious’
• Feb car sales at 12-year low, plunge25.7%
STOCKS TO WATCH
• JSW STEEL
• RELIANCE INFRA
• ANDHRA BANK
• ADANI POWER
SCRIPS IN BAN PERIOD
• HDI L
FACTORS TO WATCH
• Nifty looks Bearish
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 5900
• Resistance: 5980
• Bank Nifty looks Bearish
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 12000
• Resistance: 12080
Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips, Equity Tips, Tips, Intraday Tips, Stock Futures Tips, NSE Tips, BSE Tips, COMEX Tips, NCDEX Tips. We provide services in equity, commodity and Forex market.
Our research is based around these services:
GET FREE TRIAL +91 731 6642300
Or mail us here: firstname.lastname@example.org Or visit our site that is http://www.epicresearch.co/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.