FXstreet.com is pleased to announce the results of the third edition of the Forex Best Awards that highlights the best analysis, educational content and contributors on its website in 2012.
The nominees of the twelve categories – a total of 30 pieces of content and almost 50 different contributors – had been selected by the FXstreet.com Content team for their quality and popularity on the website.
This year, while keeping the valued popular vote, another parameter to make the results more varied was introduced: a professional jury. It was composed of members of the FXstreet.com Content and Experts team and of five professionals from other companies, with different backgrounds:
Richard Olsen, Chief Executive at Olsen
Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder and VP of Product at Currensee
Ron Finberg, Editor at Forex Magnates
Dan Blystone, Founder of TradersLog.com
Peter John Cedricpaul – known as Peter JCP – Private retail Forex trader and active member of our FX Network
There was no conflict of interest, as these members of the jury, if nominated, were not allowed to vote in that particular category.
The popular vote was collected through a survey that was available on every page of FXstreet.com website (http://www.fxstreet.com) and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/FXstreet). Voters could choose only one nominee per category or the “don’t know” option if they wished. A total of 3,420 valid votes were cast from the launching of the survey on February 15th until the closing on February 22nd.
The winners of the Forex Best Awards 2013 are:
1. Best Fundamental Analysis Report: “How to trade events” by Kenny Fisher from Forex Crunch
2. Best Technical Analysis: “Daily Technical Update” by Fan Yang and Nick Nasad from FXTimes
3. Best Sell-Side Analysis Team: DailyFX
4. Best Buy-Side Analysis Team: BabyPips.com
5. Best Educational Report: “Lessons From the Pros – Forex” by Sam Evans and Rick Wright at the Online Trading Academy
6. Best Video/Podcast: “The Traders Podcast” by Rob Booker and Jason Pyles
7. Best Educator: Sam Seiden from the Online Trading Academy
8. Best Webinar Video: “Money makes Money, Trade with the Big Boys” by Steve Patterson
9. Best New Book: “The Sensible Guide to Forex” by Cliff Wachtel
10. Best Magazine: FX Trader Magazine
11. Best New Contributor: FXWW
12. Most Valuable Network Member: Peter JCP