Key benchmark indices edged lower after the Central Statistics Office (CSO) projected India's GDP growth at 5% for 2012-13, the lowest in a decade, and significantly lower than the growth rate of 6.2% in 2011-12
• Indian equity markets were up 0.04%
Nifty down by 21.00 pts and settle at
• Sensex down by 59.10 pts at 19580.32
• Bank Nifty down by 49.05 pts at
• European markets were down with FTSE
down by 66.92 closed at 6228 ,CAC
down by 41.85 closed at 3601 and DAX
up by 9.67 closed at 7590.
• Dow future was up 18.00 closed at
• Key benchmark indices edged lower after the Central Statistics Office (CSO) projected India’s GDP growth at 5% for 2012-13, the lowest in a decade, and significantly lower than the growth rate of 6.2% in 2011-12.
• BSE Sensex lost 59.40 points or 0.3% to settle at 19,580.32
• S&P CNX Nifty lost 20.40 points or 0.34% to 5,938.80,
• Among the 30-share Sensex pack, 20 stocks fell while the rest of them rose.
• GAIL (India) lost 2.47%. The Union Cabinet today, 7 February 2013, gave its approval for formation of the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) Pipeline Project and to permit GAIL (India) to join the SPV. PSU OMCs edged lower. HPCL (down 3.73%), BPCL (down 1.73%) and Indian Oil Corporation (down 2.19%) dropped. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) hiked diesel prices by 45 paise a liter from 18 January 2013 after the government on 17 January 2013 allowed PSU OMCs to increase diesel prices by a small margin from time to time. Godrej Industries rose 2.4%. The company after trading hours on Wednesday, 6 February 2013, said its consolidated net profit jumped 112% to Rs 179 crore on 22% growth in total income to Rs 1854 crore in Q3 December 2012 over Q3 December 2011. Tata Chemicals rose 3.3% to Rs 362.65. Hindalco Industries declined 1% ahead of its Q3 results tomorrow,8February 2013.
• Sun Pharma Q3 net seen up 25% to Rs
838cr on Taro, Lipodox
• Tata Steel investing in high-strength
steel for automobiles
• GMR Infra Q3: Analysts expect net loss
to rise at Rs 120cr
• NTPC OFS oversubscribed: Govt likely
to garner Rs 11,469 cr
STOCKS TO WATCH
• ALLAHBAD BANK
• ARBINDO PHARMA
• APOLLO TYRE
SCRIPS IN BAN PERIOD
FACTORS TO WATCH
• Nifty looks Consolidate
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 5890
• Resistance: 5990
• Bank Nifty looks Consolidate
• Strategy: Sell on rise
• Support: 12360
• Resistance: 12490
• ANJANI CEMENT BEML
• CADILA HEALTH COX AND KINGS
• GMR INFRA HINDALCO
• HATHWAY SUN PHARMA
Epic Research is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. Provides Stock Tips, Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, MCX Tips, Equity Tips, Tips, Intraday Tips, Stock Futures Tips, NSE Tips, BSE Tips, COMEX Tips, NCDEX Tips. We provide services in equity, commodity and Forex market.
Our research is based around these services:
GET FREE TRIAL +91 731 6642300
Or mail us here: email@example.com Or visit our site that is http://www.epicresearch.co/
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Street:||411, Milinda Manor, RNT Marg|
|Tags:||Best Stock Tips, Commodity Tips, Equity Tips, Free Intraday Calls, MCX Tips, NCDEX Tips, Penny Stock Tips, stock market live, Stock Tips, Stock Trading Tips.|